Error code 0x80070091 description:-
Steps to resolve the error code 0x80070091:-
METHOD 1: CHECK DISK
- Open start and search for CMD.
- Right-click on CMD and select that you want to run it as administrator.
- When the command prompt opens you need to type in the following command:
- chkdsk /f /r X: (Change the letter X to the partition letter that has the corrupt file of the folder)
- Now the system will say that it needs to check the disk the first time it restarts.
- Now restart your computer, it will now scan the partition for bad sectors and repair them.
Note: The chkdsk (check disk) commands will search on the hard drive/USB for bad sectors and try to repair it. In this process, files might be lost.
METHOD 2: – SAFE MODE
- Start your computer and hold or press f8 before Windows boots. It might happen that you are too late with pressing the f8 button, then simply restart the computer and do it again.
- If you got multiple operating systems then select your operating system and then press f8 just like in step 1.
- Now select Advanced Boot Options and select safe mode.
- Now simply delete the map.
METHOD 3: – PERMISSIONS AND FORMATTING
- Right click on the file or folder you want to remove.
- Go to the Security tab.
- Go to the Advanced button which is located at the bottom.
- Go to the owner tab.
- At this screen, you can see the current owner of the map. To change this click the edit button. If you have an administrator password it will ask for one or else continue.
- Now choose the user account you want to give ownership to in the change owner to the box.
- Now simply click the ok button twice.
- Now the user you assigned permission to will be able to delete the file or map.
For more info HERE
Microsoft chat support, Microsoft live support, Microsoft live chat support, Microsoft support live chat, Microsoft live support chat, Live support chat, Windows support chat, Windows chat support, Windows tech support chat, Windows live support chat